Monday, August 20, 2012

Christian, Wake Up

Christians in America are being deceived because we don't know our Bible. If you claim to be a Christian, you will want to know what's happening. Do you r-e-a-l-l-y want to know the truth? Do you r-e-a-l-l-y want to follow Christ by loving the things He loves, and hating the things He hates?
This movie ("2016") is out and I didn't know it. Do you know about this movie, Christian? I bet there are a number of people who don't know about this movie. Gotta go see it. I learned about it from my pastor in his message this past Sunday. Take a look at the trailer:


Now that you've taken a look at the trailer for "2016" take a look and also listen to the message of my pastor, Jack Hibbs, Calvary Chapel Chino Hills, message from Sunday, August 19, 2012, titled "What's Really Happening In The Middle East - Get Ready Series # 22:"

No comments: