Thursday, September 18, 2014

Featured Guest Author

So exciting! Today, as I write this, I am the featured guest author on a blog. This is my first time being a guest on a blog. It's interesting, because I don't have to physically be there. However, at the same time the interaction is quite different. I only interact with someone when they comment.

As of yet, there are no comments, so it is hard to tell if anyone stops by. I've put the info out there, as much as I am visible on the internet. I don't have a lot of followers on Twitter, yet (less than 200). I don't have a lot of followers anywhere. I do have just about 500 friends on Facebook, but we all know how that can go. We don't connect with all of them whenever we post something, depending on the settings.

I'll let you know how it went, after day's end. Bye for now.

Oh, don't forget! God loves you!

Angela D Meyer

No comments: