Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Enjoy The New Look

Well, I finally did it. I updated my blog. I don't know my way around creating, etc. when it comes to making blogs and websites pretty. It probably takes me 5 times as long to create than someone who may know what they are doing. I tell you what, though. I sure had a lot of fun, but now I am very tired. It's nearly 1 a.m. and I'm pooped.

I intend to make many changes. One being I intend to post more regularly now that I have my first book, "The Woman at the Well...today" published, and Sunday evening I sent in my manuscript for "The Woman at the Well...today" Bible study. For more info on the Bible study, head on over to my facebook page Women at the Well Bible study. While you're there check out my other facebook Women at the Well Ministries. I guess since you're running around checking out well's, you may as well check out my website. I'm still working on that too. So I appreciate your patience there, as well. (My, I sure use that word [well] a lot.

Look for more changes and additions. Uh, that is as soon as I figure out how to add them.

Blessings to you all, or ya'll, if I was still in Texas.

No comments: